3. If an existing AUT matches the stock number you entered, Sales Pro will automatically populate the Year, Model, and Location information. Otherwise, enter this information manually.
4. Select the Part and Interchange of the part you'd like to add.
5. If this is a body part, flip to the ARA Damage tab to assign an ARA damage code. Then, return to the General tab.
6. Use the Miles/Cond field to enter condition information (the magnifying glass will automatically populate this field with the mileage of the AUT record or from the damage code on the ARA Damage tab).
7. Enter any other information, such as Cost and Description.
8. Use the Stock Book, Notes, and Imaging tab to add any applicable information.
9. When you are finished, click Accept. (If you wish to print a part tag, click Accept & Queue or Accept & Print Tag.)
10. The part will now appear in the grid on the Parts tab.
Want to learn more about Loose Part Entry (including how that Find Vehicles button actually works)? We have a few options for you: