Join us for two full days of hands-on, interactive workshop-style classes with our Car-Part product experts. We'll walk you through the latest features of your favorite programs, work with you one-on-one to build your skills, and introduce you to a wealth of new ideas to help your business grow.
We'll focus on:
- Checkmate Sales Pro (Checkmate's completely redesigned workflow for finding and selling parts)
- eBay (easily list parts from within Checkmate)
- Bidmate (the industry's premier salvage buying tool, designed for the fast pace of an auction)
- Partmate (portable inventory tool, designed for laptops and tablets)
- Images (include Part Images in online listings)
- Car-Part Pro (sell more parts to professional repairers)
- Brokering (increase virtual inventory without buying more physical inventory)
- Car-Part.com updates (what's new, and what's in the works)
- and much more!
Your registration is your ticket to two full days of training:
Friday, February 19, 2016. 9:00am-5:00pm PST
Saturday, February 20, 2016. 9:00am-4:00pm PST
Classes will be held at:
Automotive Retailers Association (ARA)
Unit 1 – 8980 Fraserwood Court
Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5H7
If you have a laptop, please bring it with you to class. You do not need to have any of our software installed on your laptop to participate - you will be able to connect to our simulation environment that gives you access to each product we will discuss.
Coming in from out of town? We have a group rate available at a nearby hotel.
Sandman Signature Vancouver Airport Hotel & Resort
10251 St. Edwards Drive
Tel: (604) 278-9611
Toll-free: 1 (800) 726-3626
The Car-Part.com discounted rate is $125 CAD plus taxes per night. When requesting the rate, indicate that you are with Car-Part.com and provide Group Reference #619920.
This rate expires on February 4.
Many thanks to the Automotive Retailers Association for supporting the Car-Part World Tour by providing meeting space for our stop in British Columbia!