We're bringing Car-Part Training to you! Join your fellow auto recyclers for two evenings of training on June 6 & 7!
Car-Part World Tour Training events feature hands-on, interactive classes with our Car-Part product experts. We'll walk you through the latest features of your favorite programs, work with you to build your skills, and introduce you to a wealth of new ideas for your business.
During these events, we'll talk about:
- Checkmate Sales Pro: The intuitive workflow makes selling parts faster and easier than ever. Our interactive session allows you to connect your laptop to our simulation environment, so you can get your hands on Sales Pro and try it out for yourself. The newest version (Build 82) was released in January, and we can't wait to show you what's new!
- Partmate: Partmate is the portable inventory tool that connects directly to Bidmate and Checkmate, making the process of buying, inventorying, and selling parts easy and seamless.
- Checkmate Listing Manager for eBay, Dashboard, and Checkmate Reports: These Checkmate add-ons give you the most value from Checkmate by helping you sell parts online and manage/monitor your business data.
- Photomate: Our brand new mobile app makes it super fast and easy to take photos of your parts, and include those photos in your online part listings in Car-Part.com, Car-Part Pro, eBay, mobile searches, Trading Partners, and your own website.
- Car-Part Pro: Discover our eCommerce solutions that make your parts available and attractive to professional customers like body shops, mechanical shops, and insurance adjusters. Learn how Car-Part.com is marketing recycled parts to these industries and what that means for our industry and your individual business.
- and much more!
Registration is only $20/person, so bring the whole team! Registration includes two evenings of training, workbooks, and a t-shirt!
Thank you to Fresno Auto & Truck Recycling for providing the meeting location for these events!
Your registration is your ticket to two evenings of training:
Tuesday, June 6 and Wednesday, June 7
Classes will be held at:
Fresno Auto & Truck Recycling
4646 South Chestnut Ave., Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93725
If you have a Windows laptop, please bring it with you to class. You do not need to have any of our software installed on your laptop to participate - you will be able to connect to our simulation environment that gives you access to the software we discuss.