| || |
This page is an archive of previously-published content. The information was accurate at the time it was published; however, the information may no longer be accurate or complete. If you have any questions about current Car-Part products, please contact your sales or support rep.
|Volume 07 - Issue 6|
The class schedule for the 2014 Car-Part Industry Conference is now available!!
Click here to view the schedule and descriptions of classes. If you haven't yet registered, click here to sign up online – the conference is less than one month away!
Our theme is "Innovating for Your Future," and with that in mind we've packed the schedule full of valuable classes:
We're very excited for our fantastic group of guest speakers:
- Car-Part Marketplace and New Initiatives
- Car-Part eCommerce
- Car-Part Interchange (version 2): Taking Interchange to the Next Level
- Maximizing Sales with Brokering
- Integrating Checkmate with QuickBooks
- Hands On with Part Grading and Assemblies
- Fraud Prevention in Your Business
- What New "All Aluminum" Vehicles Mean for Recyclers
- Collision Industry Panel Discussion: Being a Preferred Provider to the Collision Industry
- Aftermarket Panel Discussions: Certified vs Value Line Parts; Selling into the Insurance-Driven Market
- ...and personalized, one-on-one training available during every class period!
We left plenty of room in the schedule for fun!
- Chip Lackey, Senior Director at J.D. Power & Associates
- Patrick Burnett, Nationwide Insurance
- Todd Diehl, Westfield Insurance
- Tim Aldermann, ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Tom Delk, Hubler Collision Center
- Linda Gravett, Gravett and Associates
- Jim McKinney, Milliron Auto Parts
- Bill Stevens, Counts Consulting
- JC Cahill, Brown's Auto Parts
- Gina Swann, Phoenix Automotive Cores
- Matthew Gutzwiller, Clark Shaefer Hackett, CPA
- Ed Salamy, ABPA director
- Jim Smith and our distinguished aftermarket panel
- and many more!
- Catch up with old friends at the "kickoff" Welcome Reception
- Network at the Cincinnati Reds vs Miami Marlins baseball game
- Rock with Car-Part's very own VW Beetles band
- After-hours Hospitality Suite
| ||Did You Know?|
Allgeier Auto Parts, Lindale Auto Parts, and Reitman Auto Parts have graciously offered to open their doors to you for on-your-own tours! Come check them out Thursday, August 7, 2014! Click here for more information.
© 2014 Car-Part.com. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.