| || |
This page is an archive of previously-published content. The information was accurate at the time it was published; however, the information may no longer be accurate or complete. If you have any questions about current Car-Part products, please contact your sales or support rep.
|Volume 07 - Issue 8|
Hundreds of Recyclers Attend 6th Annual Car-Part Industry Conference
Hundreds of recyclers from across the US and Canada came to Kentucky earlier this August to preview new products, receive training, attend classes, discuss industry issues, and engage in panel discussions with aftermarket, insurance, and collision specialists. In the evenings, we enjoyed a Cincinnati Reds baseball game together and a Saturday night party featuring the VW Beetles!
We are overwhelmingly grateful that so many of you could attend this year. After spending a weekend with hundreds of recyclers dedicated to growing their businesses, we're more excited than ever for the future of the auto recycling industry. We count ourselves lucky to be able to constantly innovate for your future, and help shape it by helping you run your business your way.
Highlights of the conference included:
- Jeff Schroder's discussion of how Car-Part Pro strategically positions your parts in front of the collision repair industry
- Introduction of Car-Part Interchange Plus and CarPartSalvage.com
- Collision Industry Panel on being a preferred provider to the collision industry
- Aftermarket Panels discussing selling to the insurance-driven market and certified vs non-certified parts
- Keynote presentation by Chip Lackey of JD Power and Associates
- Classes by JC Cahill of Cahill's Auto Sales and New England Auto and Truck Recyclers (NEATR), Bob Johnson of Foreign Auto Salvage, Jim McKinney of EZ Route and Milliron Auto Parts, Linda Gravett of Gravett and Associates, and many, many more!
- Tours of the Car-Part.com campus and Foreign Auto Salvage
- One-on-one, personalized training
- Evening networking in the hospitality suite
- Friday night baseball game at Great American Ballpark
- Saturday night party featuring Car-Part.com's very own VW Beetles band
Find photos from these events and more on our Facebook page.
Find presentation slides on our Products site.
In the upcoming weeks, we will publish videos of select classes on our Products site. We'll mention it in the Car-Part Scoop email newsletter when materials have been posted, so stay tuned!
Can't wait to see you again next year!
| ||Did You Know?|
It's important to back up your Checkmate system often. Backing up your Checkmate system helps protect your data in case of fire, flood, or other disaster.
More information about backing up your Checkmate system is available in this February 2012 issue of the Car-Part Scoop, and in the Computer Maintenance Checklist from the 2014 Car-Part Industry Conference.
|See Us At
Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association (CIECA) Annual Symposium – Denver, CO
September 8-10, 2014
The State of California Auto Dismantlers Association (SCADA) Convention and Trade Show – Napa, CA
September 11-13, 2014
Association of Auto Part Recyclers (ARPAC) – Quebec City, QB
September 19-20, 2014
Auto and Truck Recyclers of Illinois (ATRI) Back to the Future Trade Show – East Peoria, IL
September 19-20, 2014
Dave Sanford speaking on New Checkmate Enhancements, Drew VanDevender speaking on Car-Part Interchange and Web Products
Fix Auto Annual National Conference – Carlsbad, CA
September 21-24, 2014
Canadian Collision Industry Forum (CCIF) – Montréal, QC
September 25-26, 2014
Pennsylvania Automotive Recycling Trade Society (PARTS) Travel Through the Years Trade Show – Mars, PA
September 26-27, 2014
© 2014 Car-Part.com. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.