| || |
This page is an archive of previously-published content. The information was accurate at the time it was published; however, the information may no longer be accurate or complete. If you have any questions about current Car-Part products, please contact your sales or support rep.
|Volume 08 - Issue 9|
And of course, we'll have plenty of fun in the evenings - we've planned a Welcome Reception, Riverboat Cruise with the Cincinnati skyline in the background, and a Saturday night party with Car-Part's very own band, the VW Beetles!
Conference Schedule Available
Click here to view the 2015 Car-Part Industry Conference. Click here to review class descriptions.
If you haven't yet registered, click here to sign up online – the conference is less than one month away!
Our theme is "Building a Sustainable Future," and with that in mind we've packed the schedule full of valuable classes, panel discussions, and interactive workshops. Highlights include:
We're very excited for our fantastic group of guest speakers and moderators:
- Partmate in Practice: Hands-on Vehicle Inventorying (Inventory a vehicle on a tablet with Partmate coaches by your side)
- Sales Pro Boot Camp (Guided hands-on exercises in Checkmates Sales Pro)
- Aftermarket Industry Panel Discussion: Update on the Aftermarket Crash Parts Industry
- The 7 Line Profit and Loss Statement
- Personalized One-on-One Assistance with Your Human Resources Needs (make an appointment with our HR experts)
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words: Getting Your Images Ready for Car-Part.com
- Taking Images That Sell Your Parts
- Sales Management Basics
- Optimizing Bidmate
- eBay 2.0
- Increasing Your Sales Through the Power of Brokering
- and much more!
- Becky Berube, United Catalyst Corp
- Bob Frayer, NSF
- DJ Harrington, Phone Logic
- Dave Rose, EZ Route
- Ed Salamy, Automotive Body Parts Association
- Erik Peterson, Spartan Autoworx
- Gene Kozash, Berkshire Hathaway Automotive
- Gina Swann, Phoenix Automotive Cores
- Grady Nance, Property Damage Appraisers, Inc.
- Jeff Farris, Phoenix Automotive Cores
- Jim McKinney, EZ Route
- Jim Smith, JSC Group
- Linda Gravett, Gravett and Associates
- Michael Tate, Mississippi Truck Dismantlers, LLC
- Mike Kunkel, Counts Consulting
- Philippe Clermont, SolexDB Inc.
- Roger Cada, Vehicle Estimatics
- Tom Delk, Hubler Collision Center
- and many more!
Year after year, recyclers tell us that when they return from the Car-Part Conference they find that their staff is more competitive, and their business is energized. We can't wait to see you this year!
| || ||Did You Know?|
New Checkmate users (recyclers who have subscribed since last year's conference) receive a discounted registration rate to the 2015 Car-Part Industry Conference! Contact your salesperson to learn more and receive your promo code.
Do you use multiple computer monitors?
If you move a window to a second screen, then that window may no longer be visible when you disconnect that second screen. This is a common problem for people with laptops especially! Even though you are no longer connected to a second monitor, your computer is still trying to open that program or window on that second monitor.
Here's how to fix it: in your taskbar at the bottom of your screen, click to select the program. If the program or pop-up window isn't visible on your monitor, press Alt+Spacebar. The menu below will appear on your monitor. Press M to select Move, then use the left (←) and right (→) arrow keys to move the window back onto your screen.
The same tip applies for pop-up windows. Even if the main program window may open on your screen, a pop-up window from within the program may still be trying to open on one of your other monitors. For example, you may be able to open Bidmate on your computer, but Windows is still trying to open Bidmate's Evaluate Parts window on a monitor that is disconnected. Use the same Alt+Spacebar method to move the window back onto your screen where you can see it.
Collision Industry Conference (CIC) – Detroit, MI
July 21-22, 2015
NACE | CARS Expo – Detroit, MI
July 21-25, 2015
Canadian Collision Industry Forum (CCIF) Special Event at NACE – Detroit, MI
July 21, 2015
Florida Auto Dismantlers and Recyclers Association (FADRA) Convention and Trade Show – Clearwater, FL
July 23-26, 2015
Booths #1 and #2
Roger Schroder Speaking
7th Annual Car-Part Industry Conference – Erlanger, KY
August 6-8, 2015
© 2015 Car-Part.com. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.