Checkmate Sales Pro Boot Camp
Checkmate Sales Pro is Checkmate with a completely redesigned interface and workflow for the Find and Sell functions. It's sleek, modern, and intuitive to use, making selling parts faster and easier than ever. Boot Camp is an interactive session that gives you the opportunity to get your hands on Sales Pro and try it out for yourself.
In the Boot Camp session you will learn:
- Checkmate Sales Pro's improved workflow
- New ways of finding and selling parts
- The importance of capturing and using images of your parts
- All the information available to you while selling parts
- Determining which parts to sell as cores with Core Pricing
- Hands-on exercises using the skills you have learned
The Car-Part Toolbox: How to get the most out of Car-Part Web Services and Checkmate
Many recyclers don't realize all the tools available from Car-Part.com that will help you work smarter and grow your business. In this session, we provide a great overview of many of those tools and how you can incorporate them easily into your daily workflow.
Some of the topics covered in this session are:
- How using part Images can increase your sales
- How Car-Part Pro sells your parts to the collision industry
- Why you need MyPartsApp to help take your business into the app revolution
- How our exclusive Car-Part Interchange Plus provides interchange for parts that didn't have it before, helping you make more sales
- Ways Core Pricing helps you get the most out of your cores and positively impacts your bottom line
- How Checkmate Sales Pro is changing the way recyclers manage their inventory
- The reporting tools at your fingertips: Checkmate Dashboards, Checkmate Reports, Car-Part Reports and more
- Checkmate tools to streamline your daily processing including Bulk Editing, Alternate Vehicle/Alternate Part, POs
- Ways to make smarter buying decisions with Bidmate, and ways to simplify your inventorying process with Partmate
- Why the Checkmate Listing Manager makes your eBay® listings easier and helps you stand out from the crowd with customized templates
- How CrashLink gives you the opportunity to sell more parts with no additional work
- Smart ways to manage your inventory and delivery processes with Order Trakker and EZ Route®
- Online resources to help you learn more!
Open Format Q & A with the Car-Part Experts
After a day of attending workshops and listening to speakers, don't you wish you could design a session that is just about you and what you want to know? Well, this is your chance! In this session you will have the opportunity to ask a Car-Part Expert questions you have about our products, or request that they demo to the class how something works. This is a great chance to learn more about something that was covered in an earlier session. You will also hear what questions other recyclers have and maybe learn something new that you hadn't even considered before. Don't miss this interesting discussion!