In 2016, we're bringing Car-Part training to you. Join us for hands-on, interactive workshop-style classes with our Car-Part product experts. We'll walk you through the latest features of your favorite programs, work with you one-on-one to build your skills, and introduce you to a wealth of new ideas.
We'll focus on:
- Checkmate Sales Pro (Checkmate's completely redesigned workflow for finding and selling parts)
- Coremate (Know a total vehicle core value when buying, dismantling, and scrapping)
- Bidmate (the industry's premier salvage buying tool, designed for the fast pace of an auction)
- Checkmate Reports and Dashboards (Unlock business data from Checkmate)
- Car-Part Pro (sell more parts to professional repairers)
- Brokering (increase virtual inventory without buying more physical inventory)
- Car-Part.com updates (what's new, and what's in the works)
- and much more!
Your registration is your ticket to training classes during the Iowa Auto Recyclers Summer Outing. Classes will be held:
Saturday, June 4, 2016
8:00am - 8:50am
10:00am - 11:30am
1:30pm - 4:20pm
Classes will be held at:
Historic Park Inn Hotel
7 West State St
Mason City IA 50401
If you have a laptop, please bring it with you to class. You do not need to have any of our software installed on your laptop to participate - you will be able to connect to our simulation environment that gives you access to each product we will discuss.